Aims & Objectives
AIMS & OBJECTIVESThe following goals are integral to our mission:
- To continously change, innovate, and ensure effective implementation of the academic programs in preparing students for successful careers.
- To provide an environment conducive to learning and create a stimulating intellectual atmosphere in the campus that enables students to develop professional skills order to become industry ready.
- To engage and maintain a competent and qualified faculty that constantly updates technical and professional knowledge and skills, while actively engaged in professional development;and has the ability to effectively transfer expertise & expeience to students.
- To engage and maintain a support staff that assists faculty in augmenting practical skills among students while meeting their educational goals and objectives.
- To attract highly qualified and meritorious students from diverse backgrounds, regions and cultures.
- To improve verbal competencies as well as analytical and logical reasoning skills among students.
- To provide a stimulating atmosphere that encourages free exchange of ideas
- To focus on physical education in order to improve fitness, sportsmanship, team work and leadership.
- To engage faculty and students in meaningful research that serves to improve the teaching-learning process.
- To engage in programs and activities that provide community service aligned with the institutionsâ mission.
- To maintain a viable fiscal position through financial management, revenue generation and optimum utilization of resources & assets.
- To offer comprehensive programs to fully meet the educational and training needs of citizens and industry